WHAT WE DID
The core activity of CCAlps is the Creative Camp: a system of activities enable Cultural and Creative Industries to develop ideas and young creative to connect them with investors, SME and institutional partners.
The Creative Camp methodology works on a set of different combined elements that can support the creation of an enabling environment (ecosystem) for the development of innovation projects generated by Cultural and Creative Industries:
- Scouting of innovation ideas and projects;
- Development of international mobility;
- Mentoring to support the development of start-ups
- Networking among public events
Mentors supported business idea development under different aspects.
- Team working support
- Sequencing actions for the development of business ideas
- Processing market signals in the clarification of the target
- Development of a value proposition with a systemic approach